Awaiting Your Reply‏

Good day,

I am Mr.Patrick Hollingsworth,I presently work as a senior Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with a private bank here in London.I drafted this mail to you directly to solicit your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of (US$100.5M) to your Account within the Next few days.

But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please make out time from your busy schedule today to respond back if you are interested; Kindly send me your direct telephone numbers for an initial confidential communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.

Awaiting your reply,

Best Regards
Mr.Hollingsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment