BE OUR AGENT‏

Dear Sir/Madam,


A company, Foshan Interry Ceramic Co., based in People Republic of China,
is in need of representatives in North America, South America and Europe to represent it`s interests with some companies that export products from China to this continents.


Our company Zhang Associates,a small consultant company in P.R. of China has been mandated
to seek individuals in North America for this purpose.
The representatives will act as receiving payment agents.You can be compensated with 15% for your service.
We guarantee you a minimum of $4,000.00 monthly payment part time and can reach $25,000.00 based on the volume and experience as time goes on.

All this is possible because of delay in getting approval for the overseas branch.


We are able to get your email address with the help of marketing research based on your location.
If you are interested and for more information, please reply this message.



IMPORTANT: WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL MONEY,
WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR SENSITIVE INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY SIMPLY IGNORE THIS EMAIL.

PARTNERSHIP WILL BE UNDER A CONTRACT!


Sincerely,

Lee Zhang,
for Foshan Interry Ceramic Co.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete