DEAR FRIEND‏

YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE
DEAR FRIEND,

I am MR. ANGUS OLDS, the only son of late MR. MARTIN OLDS who was murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE.
My late father was among the few Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agent of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged support and sympathy for Zimbabwean opposition party.
Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of Ten Million US Dollars ($10M) with a safe keeping company in Thailand when he went to purchase farm machinery, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as family valuables to avoid seizure by the security organization.

This money was for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farm. This land problem arose when President R. MUGABE introduced a new land Act, which wholly affects the white rich farmers and some few blacks farmers. This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions.

I am currently staying in Thailand as a refugee asylum seeker, I have decided to transfer this money to a your country where we can invest it. Read more stories about Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting. This website: http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html
This transaction is 100% risk free.So if you are willing to assist me, I have agreed to give you 20% of the total money.
Endeavor to contact me through the below email address. I also need your private telephone for quick communication. Please this transaction is highly confidential. Expect your reply soonest.

Best regards.

MR. ANGUS OLDS.
Email: angusolds4@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment