Dearest one.‏

Dearest one.

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. Iwill really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have aspecial reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact youbecause of the urgency of my situation here, I am Princess Anita  Kigiase 21years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Lateprince Harry Johnson kigiase the deputy minister of national securityunder the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exileafter many innocent souls were killed, My father was killed bygovernment of Charles Taylor, he accuse my father of coup attempt.I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I am receivingfrom my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father'streasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of mybeloved Father.
Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the europe or any partof the world that could be secured for me and for the safety of mylife and investmentment of the fund but she hides away myinternational passport and other aluable travelling documents. Luckilyshe did not discover where i kept my fathers File which containsimportant documents. So I ided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking sylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou , Republic of Burkina Faso .
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship andinvestmentassistance in your Country. My father of lessed memory deposited the sum of (US$8.5,) Million Dollars in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall orward you with the necessary
 
documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for thetransfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will helpme in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i wasin my 1 year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my
intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for yourservices and the once shall be my investment capital. This is thereason why i decided to contact you. Please all communications shouldbe through this email address only for confidential purposes or you
can call this line as it bellongs to a reverend father a catholich church priest whom is as a guardian to me at the refugee camp.As soon as ireceive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall
appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and oneness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. I am waiting your urgent andpositive response. Please do keep this to yourself and every communications shall be made through this email address alone for confidential purpose and you should not disclose it till i come over to your country, nce the fund has been transferred into your bank count. Thanks, I will send you my pictures as soon as i get your good reply rom you. Again please tell me more about yourself. you can write me on My private e-email is(princesse.anita2010@gmail.com)
I am waiting to hear from you urgently please.

Thank you.
Princess Anita Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment