From mercy komo‏

From mercy komo
Calling For Help,

Hope this mail meets you well, please permit me to introduce my self to you, my name is  mercy komo, I am 19 years old, the only daughter of Late Mr. David Komo who was a famous cocoa merchant based here in Abidjan , the Economic capital of Ivory Coast ( Cote D'ivoire). I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the sum of ( $10,500,000.00 ) Ten Million Five hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars that I inherited from my late father to your  bank account . 

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund as a mode of compensation after the transfer for your time and effort. All the necessary documents concerning this fund is intact. please get back to me as soon as possible for more details concerning this fund and I will equally send you my photos so that you will see and know whom I am.

If you agree on this propsal and ready to assist me please indicate by furnising me with your phone and fax numbers including your full address and photo to enable easy communication between me and you. Waiting for your cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,
mercy komo 

No comments:

Post a Comment