FROM MR Essen Johnson.Please Treat as Urgent‏

Greetings


Attention: Sir/Madam,
I apologized for using this medium to reach you for a transaction/ business of this magnitude.I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour the content against your will.

My name is MR. Essen Johnson . I work with BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) Burkina Faso as the Regional manager, As the regional manager,it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each financial year.

Following the release of the third quarter financial report, ending december 2009, I discovered that my branch made Twenty-Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand dollars($25.5 million); from the transactions accruing to the account of the Inland Revenue Service (IRS). This was not detected by the renowned auditors from my head office.

I have moved the funds into what the Bank call Escrow Call Account with no beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. So my contacting you is to assist me receive the funds in your Bank account in your country; which I know is possible if you liaise properly with me and adhere strictly to my instruction and advise.

The transfer would be made via swift transfer and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer.All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. I will compute your particulars as the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated Bank Account.

Please if you are interested in my offer,send the following information to enable us proceed.

1.Your name.....
2.Address....
3.Your phone....
4.Account details
5.your Identification.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

Best regards.
Mr. Essen Johnson
johnsonessen81@yahoo.com
TEL+226-759-046-47

No comments:

Post a Comment