FROM:JOHN GUMURA‏

FROM:JOHN GUMURA
PHONE:+66-806-131-124



PLEASE HELP

Firstly, I must introduce myself. I am JOHN GUMURA, a Citizen of Zimbabwe, but I am contacting you from Bangkok Thailand where I am now seeking political asylum.

I am the only son of MR AND MRS.WEMBA GUMURA, a wealthy black farmer and senior politician with the opposition political party in my country, Movement for Democratic Change (MDC). Our wicked President Robert Mugabe murdered my father and my mother, before I ran away from my country because I have become his next target to eliminate. My father was a fighter for Justice and a moving force in The MDC, a party wanting to end the several years of brutal Dictatorship government of President Robert Mugabe. You will read more stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting this web site: http://www.thezimbabwetimes.com/?p=735

My father and mother were labeled as opposition to President Robert Mugabe’s government.
The Government saw us as a big threat to them and decided to eliminate us. My mom and dad Mr. & Mrs Gumura . were attacked and murdered in the House, but fortunately, before they came looking for me, I received the news and I left the country through the border to South Africa to save my life, before my arrival here in Bangkok Thailand.

Here is my reason for contacting you. Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of Ten Million US Dollars ($10M) with a security company during when he went to Thailand to purchase his farm machinery equipment, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as a gem / precious stone in a metal trunk box to avoid seizure and much demurrage from the security company organization. This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland.

I am willing to offer you 30% of the US$10 Million for your assistance to provide an account where the funds will be transferred into because I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in Thailand and the financial law and Regulations of the Republic of Bangkok, Thailand do not permit us financial rights to such huge sum of money. In view of this, I cannot invest this funds in Bangkok, Thailand. Moreover, the Thailand monetary policy/law does not allow such investment by an asylum seeker or refugee.

As I wait for your urgent Response, please treat this information as top secret and send me your full contact details.

Yours truly,

JOHN GUMURA . (for the family).

No comments:

Post a Comment