Hello..‏

Standard Chartered Bank PLC,
1 Aldermanbury Square
Private Email: peterpersonal_44@yahoo.com.vn

Greetings...

I got your contact email address through a personal search and decided to
let you know about this packaged financial transaction that will benefit
us. I am Mr Peter Sands, the Group Executive Director/ Group Finance Director
of the Standard Chartered Bank PLC

On the course of the 2009 end of the year's report, I discovered that my
branch in which I am the Chief Auditor had Fifty Five Million Five
Hundred Thousand G B Pounds (55,500.000.00 GBP) of which no body/staff or
director is aware of and will never be aware of, I have also PLACED this fund
on ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As the Group Finance Director, I cannot be directly connected to
this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive
this money into your bank account. I will compensate you with 40% as
gratification while 60% will be for me. Please If you accept my offer,
kindly contact me on my private private email contact
peterpersonal_44@yahoo.com.vn for more details.

In course of this transaction, there are practically no risk involve
because It
will be a bank-to-bank transfer. please this is very confidential transaction
please.

I will appreciate your timely response.

With Regards,

Mr.Peter Sands.

NOTE: Please if however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete
this email in view of the confidentiality and let me know as soon as
possible to enable me look for Capable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment