PLEASE ASSIST‏

I am a stuff of the leading Bank in South Africa, I am writing asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds, which I want to keep under your supervision. Since the death of my client for over three years ago now leaving behind the sum of (US$14.7Million), being his personal accountant and till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

During the bank search for the relative recently your Surname name and e-mail contact was among the findings that matches the same Surname of my late client as the deceases died with no Will or Next of Kin with our bank record. Can I present you as the heir to the deceased? Since I have all necessary details needed to claim the funds.

I am proposing 40% for you for your assistance while I receive 60%. Please if you are interested kindly forward to me urgently your Full Names, Cell, Phone/fax, Occupation, Age and Country of Origin so I can contact you with details.

Regards,
Mr. Solomon Radebe.
 

GRATIS für alle WEB.DE Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!  
Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de

No comments:

Post a Comment