Please Read (IMPORTANT)‏

Greatings,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world, precisely I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I come in peace and something very positive is about to happen to your life right now and to the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Angelina Abery, 87 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Abery Keith who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see site below for more information. http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html
After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life in my Ranch before i finaly leave the world, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privilege and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privilege in different countries. Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer.

I deposited some fund in the sum of Ј1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with DHL UK four weeks ago to deliver to you, but i was very ill so i could not send you an email until today. what you have to do now is to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE UK as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you.
For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country

You have to contact the DHL COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your cheque with this information bellow;

Contact Person: Mr.Simon Brown
Email Address: mrsimonbrown@dhlglobalexpress.com
Tel:+44-702-401-0706

PLEASE NOTE: You are to pay Ј160 British Pounds-($250USD) for the security keeping fee I have paid for the delivery Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque,the only money you are expected to pay is Ј160 British Pounds-($250USD) for the security keeping of the cheque so far.

I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (SCT/0433/F) of you draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Please, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay.

Be also notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing the internet as I have retired completely from the outside world to my ranch, at this moment I have nothing to do with cars, emails and other luxuries, all further correspondence should be forwarded to the courier company for the delivery of your cheque to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Angelina Abery

No comments:

Post a Comment