Your Prize Award 2009!!!

Greetings !!!

I wish to inform that I have dropped your Draft Check worth $900,000.00
USD with FedEx Delivery Services. Insurance and delivery charges have been
paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of
$250 USD which you will be required to pay before delivery.

I did this because I was unable to make the funds transfer to your home
account in your country. I have Traveled out of Nigeria to Switzerland
for a period of 4 months to see my Father.However, this was not paid for
because of demurrage. Well, I did forward them your delivery address, but
a re-confirmation is important and when contacting, I advise you quote
the parcel and shipment code to them for onward delivery to your
re-confirmed address. Forward the following when contacting FedEx
Delivery Services

Your Name:
Your Delivery Address:
Your Phone Number:
Shipment Code:
Parcel Number:
Find FedEx Contact Information Below:
Contact Person: Mr.James Graham
Email Address: fedex_post_delivery@strompost.com
Telephone: +234-805-092-8096
(The Dispatched Officer).

No comments:

Post a Comment