FROM MR.PETER BOWN‏


Good day!
 
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had previous correspondence. I am 19 years old boy from Ivory Coast West Africa.
 
My sufferings began after our president killed my parents and my only sister because my father was an opposition leader to the president of my country (Ivory Coast West Africa) I am the only child of my late parents. Since then I have been with my uncles but they have made thing to be more difficult for me because of their eyes on my late father’s properties. They planned to take away all my late father's properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents.
 
Before the death of my father, he has $2.5 m USD (Two million, five hundred thousand dollars.) in account with a bank in Cфte d’Ivoire that I am the next of kin. I need your assistance to help get this money transferred to your account, to serve as my guardian and to make an arrangement for me to come over after the fund is transferred, also to look for a good venture where the money will be invested.
 
I am willing to offer you 10% of the total sum as compensation of your effort. Note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly appreciated in replying soonest to my private email address: petergervais@terra.com
 
Thanks and best regards.
 
Peter
Email: petergervais@terra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment