l wish to confide in you‏

Dearest Heart


My name is Prince Johnson 28YEARS OLD from Monrovia the capital city of Liberia. My Late father was a miner in one of the biggest mining company in Monrovia, my father was assassinated by the rebels of Charles Taylor some years ago.After the death of my father our family lawyer brought In wile my father wrote on ground, to the Family and it was stated in the wile that I am the next of kin to my late father. He also wrote that he deposited One box with a Security Company in Canada.

The rebels were still looking for us every where in Monrovia even after a new president has been elected.My family manage to escape down to Ghana, With the help of a white lady in a remote village in Monrovia.According to the documents it was stated that contents of the trunk are huge amount of usd$5,000.000.00 Million Dollars.

We are now living in a Refugee village here in republic of Ghana.Please my family want you to be the beneficiary of these box. Because my family has made up 20% for your assistance,before we commence on this transaction my mother want us to go into partnership agreement.And if only we could meet up with the change of ownership in your name, as soon as possible every things will be done.

They promise to deliver the Box at your door step in your country. The security Company knows my late father as giant of miners in Monrovia the capital city of Liberia. They will deliver the box to your doorstep in your country since they only ask my mother to provide my late father foriegn business partner which i need your assistance.

Thanks for every detail of my application to you.
Looking forward for your reply,

God bless you I hope to hear from you I waiting your response.

Sincerely Yours,
Prince Johnson
Refugee Village Ghana
Private email:princejohnson_28@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment