NEXT OF KIN TO MY LATE CLIENT.‏

VINCENT ANI & ASSOCIATES.
Unit 15 Cambridge Court,
210 Shepherds Bush Road,
London, W6 7NJ - United Kingdom.
Private Tel: 44-70318-35799.
Private Email : barr.vincentani@london.com


Attention: Sir/Madam.

NEXT OF KIN TO MY LATE CLIENT.


I am Advocate Vincent Ani, a solicitor at law. I was the personal attorney to Mr.Roslim Salim from your country, Who use to work with an oil servicing Firm here in London, United Kingdom {UK}, after which was referred to as my client. Late Mr. Roslim Salim 42 years of age made a fixed deposit of fund valued at Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only {US$5,500,000.00} with a Security Company in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and unfortunately he lost his life in an earthquake in Italy on the 8th April 2009 (View: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/08/2537763.htm).

He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the deposit still in my possession.

Recently, the governing body of the Security Company in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia contacted me on this matter, requesting that I should notify the next of kin of my late client {Mr. Roslim Salim} to claim the funds and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund.I know that my client had no living next of kin but I went ahead and made several inquiries to various Embassy here in the UK to locate any of my late clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to present you as the next so that my late client's fund will not be confiscated by the Security Company In Kuala Lumpur.

You and I can share the money, you will be entitled to 40% of the total fund for your role as the relative and next of kin of my late client, 50% for me while 10% is to be marked out for any expenses that will be incurred during the clearance or process of transfer of the fund to your bank account any where in the World.Be informed that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal documents that will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be procured.

All I require is your sincerity, honesty, co-operation and utmost good faiths to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Kindly get in touch with me by telephone to enable us discuss further. {My direct telephone number: 44-70318-35799.

You may also send your private telephone number so that I can call you. Meanwhile, these are the needed information from you to enable us commence progress on this transaction immediately:

1. Your Direct Telephone Number.
2. Your Full Address.
3. Your Full Banking Details.
4. Copies of Your Identity {By e-mail attachment}.
5. Occupation

Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude requires utmost confidentiality and sincerity.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Thank you,

Advocate Vincent Ani.
Private Tel: 44-70318-35799.

No comments:

Post a Comment